Sunday, February 22, 2009

Let Me Draw My Stuff For You!!

Alien Portrait 01 - pencil on brown paper 2009

So to kick off the new direction of my Blog I'm posting this drawing. Which will be the first of many original drawings that I'm going to offer for sale. Mainly these will be for sale via Etsy.com but feel free to contact me directly. Some direct contact might lead to a better deal for you. Also if you're interested in some previously posted work ask as specificly about it as you can.

I'm open for commissions as well. So feel free to throw an idea and an offer my way. I'll get back to you with my decision and questions about the specifics. You can get an idea of what I'm able to do by looking through this site or my flickr.com sets.
Thanks
Marc "Swellzombie" Palm

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails