Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dinosaurs Fucking Robots!!!

CLOSE YOUR EYES KIDDIES!!!

That's Right!!! I've lowered myself one more step into human sludge by creating another obscene illustration. Damn me and the sick sense of humor that I have.


Inspirational quote by: Myla Kabat-Zinn

When I was sent a link to Dinosaurs Fucking Robots I knew that I had to submit an illustration. I don't remember having the intention to make it as elaborate and work so hard on it. BUT... I'm happy with what I came up with. Not exactly the best for a portfolio, but worth the effort to get more digital painting experience.
Thanks to Team Tiger Awesome for creating this brilliantly funny blog and allowing my submission to reach the eyes of the people.

Notes about the piece: I originally drew this with pencil on paper at roughly 8.5" x 11", then I scanned it at 300 dpi and colored it using a number of layers in Adobe's Photoshop 6.5 (I work oldschool. That's what the poor folk do.) with a WACOM tablet.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails