Sunday, June 13, 2010

Guest Editor for Nib-Lit

So I was asked by a Mykl Sivak to be a guest editor on the comics page called the Nib Lit that during the school year is published on the back page of the Southern Connecticut State University paper. I've been featured in several of the issues, along with Tony Millionaire (Maakies) and Shannon Wheeler (Too Much Coffee Man).

Since the school year is out Mykl is keeping it alive via a blog and through Facebook. I just wrapped up my first editing job on it and it's available here as a high res PDF. On this blog you will also find all the previous issues and more.

For this issue I asked a few of my old colleagues (Levi Bailey, Matt Biolchini, Ben Lyon) to contribute and then a new friend (Nikki Burch). All did an awesome job and as it turns out I'll get at least one more chance to edit another issue.

So pass it along to your friends and neighbors and give some love to those who contributed. If you're on Facebook connect to the Nib-Lit here and if not, I can pass a message on to whomever you want.  

Thanks for your time. Enjoy the comics.

Marc

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails