Friday, August 10, 2007

Lair of the Psychic Creature BOOK!!


The first 100 drawing from this very blog are NOW AVAILABLE in a 55 page Graphic Novel!!! Check it out at www.lulu.com/swellzombie it's a mere $8 with some cheap shipping. They offer media mail rates, so it might take longer to get to you, but it's not going to be a rip off.

The shipping and mailing deal is pretty much of you who don't see me in person very often. Those who are local and would like a copy should let me know and I can get one to you. I'm currently tallying up my own orders. It will be cheaper for ya'll who do it this way, because I'm only charging $8. No shipping and handling fees!!! DEALS!!!

1 comment:

spleenal said...

I just found your blog.
weird.

weird means good by the way

Related Posts with Thumbnails